Sunday, June 15, 2008

One last time...

Im going to quit eo....I don't like eo anymore...So Tommorrow will be my lasy day on eo...I will miss you all and I love you all! But I don't really like what eo has became. So I may get on my test acc more... There is really nothing eles to say, but I will keep in touch with you all! <3>Sariyuki8@hotmail.com or wintergyrl12@yahoo.com Those are my e-mail. Thai I love you! Frank I heart you! And Seven YOU BETTER E-MAIL BOTCH! And everyone i love you kinda xD. But yea tommorrow is my last day June 16 I think. Oh but I will still check thai and my bolg for your comments! <3>
LOVE YA

1 comment:

Thaiger said...

Are you still coming back to EO? Hope so, cuz shit is hittin the fan cuz of WRI.

Anyways, I'm sort of busy working, so I'm usually on at night.

Hope to see you again! I miss you already!